Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Tuesday

What The Hell?...No. 3

Not much made me raise an eyebrow last week other than...

  • 11 third graders tried to do-in their teacher in Georgia with knives, handcuffs and all kind of other stuff that a third grader can't possibly have the intuition to do. But by the looks of things they did (details still pending)...
  • Gas is almost $3.50 in New York no matter how many 'hood gas stations I drive to on empty in a desperate attempt to comparison shop...
  • The stock market bounced back based on rhetoric...
  • It was almost 70 degrees on Monday and barely made it to 40 for the rest of the week...
  • I attended a school play with my son and at least 20 girls huddled around him before it started, during the intermission and after it was over (the play was 2 hours on a Friday night!). He later told me they said I was scary and went on to suggest that it may be due to the fact that I'm black (they obviously were not)...

blog comments powered by Disqus